Kasaoka Brands (Sightseeing Department)
Kasaoka encompasses islands in the picturesque Seto Inland Sea, expansive reclaimed farmland, and other beautiful and abundant natural resources. In addition, it is also a town built originally around a temple long ago and is steeped in tradition and history.
“Kasaoka Brands” are assets of Kasaoka whose development has been nurtured and blessed by the environment and natural conditions of the region. They are filled with all the appeal and charm that only Kasaoka can offer. And each of them was created with superb heritage, ingredients, materials and technology.
Of these, the Sightseeing Department gives special recognition to six of them.
◎Daffodils and the Lighthouse at Mu-shima Island
◎Flowers on Kasaoka Bay Reclaimed Land
◎Worksite Ruins of Kitagi-shima Quarry and Remains of Stone-Cutting Work and Culture, As Seen from a Community Road
◎Kasaoka Municipal Horseshoe Crab Museum
◎Sugawara Shrine’s Two-Arched Bridge and Irises
- Shiraishi Dance
- The Daffodils of Mu-shima Island
- Mu-shima Lighthouse
- Flowers on Kasaoka Bay Reclaimed Land
- Worksite Ruins of Kitagi-shima Quarry and Remains of Stone-Cutting Work and Culture, As Seen from a Community Road
- Kasaoka Municipal Horseshoe Crab Museum
- Sugawara Shrine’s Two-Arched Bridge and Irises