- 2018/03/06［Canola blossoms blooming at the Kasaoka Bay Farm Roadside Station (January 10, 2017)］
- 2016/04/28［Rental Bicycles for Kasaoka Tourism Federation］Rental Bicycles for Kasaoka Touri…
- 2016/04/28［Notice Regarding Operation of “Kasaoka Iitoko Meguri Bus”］Notice Regarding Opera…
- 2016/04/28［Poppy Festival to be Held at Kasaoka Bay Farm Roadside Station］Poppy Festival to…
- 2016/04/28［Free Wi-Fi Spots in Kasaoka City］Free Wi-Fi Spots in Kasaoka City JR Kasaoka St…
Highly Recommended! Immensely Popular Spots
Worksite Ruins of Kitagi-shima Quarry and Remains of Stone-Cutting Work and Culture, As Seen from a Community Road
Feel the wind and blessings of Seto Inland Sea...
Maybe their first time here, but many feel something nostalgic somewhere.
“The Island of Fishermen and Azaleas”
Located 12 km offshore of Kasaoka Port in Kasaoka City, in the northernmost reach of the Kasaoka Islands, Taka-shima Island...
“The Island of Prayers and Marine Sports”
Approximately 10 km in circumference and the second largest of the Kasaoka Islands, Shiraishi-jima Island has...
Canola blossoms blooming at the Kasaoka Bay Farm Roadside Station (January 10, 2017)
Free Wi-Fi Spots in Kasaoka City
Poppy Festival to be Held at Kasaoka Bay Farm Roadside Station
Notice Regarding Operation of “Kasaoka Iitoko Meguri Bus”
Rental Bicycles for Kasaoka Tourism Federation